Toddler son of Coronation Street actress who tragically died aged 39 keeps asking 'where's my mummy?'
The three-year-old son of a Coronation Street actress who died suddenly over the weekend keeps asking his heartbroken family 'where's my mummy?'.
Melanie Hughes passed away on Sunday at the age of just 39, leaving her husband, her son and her step-daughter "absolutely devastated".
Melanie was a mum to three-year-old Kaden and a step-mum to husband Rick's daughter, Taylor, aged 16.
Rick told the Daily Post: “Kaden doted on his mummy.
“He is asking where mummy is.
“We had a holiday of a lifetime two months ago in Disney World Florida with my family and I am so glad we did as that... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle