Toby Alderweireld heading for Spurs exit after Mauricio Pochettino admits he is not first-choice at club: 'I am not going to change the system for him'
Toby Alderweireld looks set to leave Tottenham after Mauricio Pochettino admitted he was no longer one of his first choice defenders.
Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid are all keen on the Belgian, who is not willing to sign a new contract, and Spurs are understood to be willing to accept £50million for him in the summer.
The 29-year-old featured twice over the international break for his nation but has not played in a Premier League game since October 28.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Chelsea vs Tottenham: Team news, kick-off time, likely... Everton enter race to... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle