Thugs filmed squirting acid in shopkeeper’s face during robbery
This is the terrifying moment two thugs laughed as they squirted acid in a woman’s face during a robbery in east London.
Sadik Kamara, 24, and Joshua Jordan, 20, were part of a masked gang who burst into a supermarket in east London.
CCTV shows Kamara, a rapper who goes by the name Trizzy Trapz, attack the shopkeeper, squirting ammonia in her face at least three times.
The woman, in her 50s, bravely fought back against the four men and managed to push the store’s panic button.
As... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle