This is where Middlesbrough would finish if the league table was based on attendance figures
The Championship table would look a little different if teams were ranked based on their average home attendance so far this season.
With nine matches down, Leeds United and Middlesbrough are only separated by goal difference at the top of the table.
However, based on attendances, The White remain and Boro drop to... 10th.
Tony Pulis' men have welcomed an average of 22,768 to the Riverside Stadium so far, nearly 11,000 behind Leeds while sixth placed Sheffield United hold a near 2,000 advantage.
Sheffield Wednesday and Birmingham City are sandwiched either side of Boro with a short score... read more
- 15:45 Police investigating thefts want to speak to Paul Aston and Emma Kelly
- 15:45 Ex-Aston Villa and West Brom bosses on three-man shortlist after...
- 15:45 Call for huge Birmingham city centre revamp to be scrapped
- 15:45 Great British Benefits Handout One Year On: How did Tony and Diane...
- 15:43 Sir Jonathan North Community College
- 15:43 Beaumont Leys School
- 15:43 Inquest into death of dad and two sons in Hinckley is a step closer
- 15:42 One step closer to a 'set in stone' local plan?
- 15:42 Buckingham hotel hosts free Christmas lunch for senior citizens
- 15:42 Plea to ‘throw the book’ at yobs who target firefighters after...
- 15:42 Leeds rough sleeper battled with drugs before dying of heart...
- 15:41 Forgotten statue kept in a margarine tub is 2,000-year-old treasure
- 15:41 Single mum on tight Christmas budget makes £2 tree out of her...
- 15:41 Millionaire admits manslaughter following 'rough sex' death
- 15:39 Sutton drug lord goes on trial in Paris
- 15:39 Michael Kovrig: Ex-Canadian diplomat 'held in China'
- 15:39 Two more held in Blackpool Vic poisoning probe - as post-mortems...
- 15:39 Four arrested after attempted Kettering break-in
- 15:37 Labour says Government using Northern Powerhouse as ‘a vacuous slogan’
- 15:37 Josh Maja and Lynden Gooch have told Stewart Donald they want to...
- 15:36 Man, 21, has jaw smashed in attack outside Leicester nightclub
- 15:36 Labour says Government using Northern Powerhouse as ‘a vacuous slogan’
- 15:35 RSPCA prepares for busiest winter day
- 15:35 Why Kingdom litter officers who joked about 'kicking kids in the...
- 15:35 Festive cheer and beer at Kenilworth's The Old Bakery
- 15:33 Two more held in Blackpool Vic poisoning probe - as post-mortems...
- 15:33 Hinckley Academy and John Cleveland Sixth Form Centre
- 15:33 Inside abandoned International Hotel in Leicester before it's...
- 15:33 Tommy Robinson forced to evacuate family home after address...
- 15:32 Hull cage fighter launches security firm to keep you safe on a...