This is what happened to baby who gripped nation on BBC's Ambulance last night
Last night's episode of Ambulance on BBC One saw West Midlands Ambulance Service respond to one of the worst 999 calls - a baby not breathing.
Viewers watched on as crewmates Ozzy and Matt were dispatched to a four-day old baby who isn’t breathing, and tensions were high as they rehearse the CPR protocol for newborn babies en route.
West Midlands Ambulance Service tweeted a video of paramedic Ozzy talking about why a four-day-old child in cardiac arrest was the sort of job you dread.
After the culmination of the episode, WMAS have today issued an update on the baby's condition, after... read more
- 01:28 Tesco begins plastic-free trial for selection of fruit and veg
- 01:19 Tim Farron: One last chance for Chris Grayling to prove himself as...
- 01:19 Jayne Dowle: Why jobs statistics tell only part of the overall...
- 01:19 Lee Rowley: How my proposed law will limit the ability of fracking...
- 01:19 The Yorkshire Post says: Home truths on housing policy as green...
- 01:11 Dead rats used to smuggle drugs and mobile phones into prison
- 01:04 Knife crime: Tony Blair says police losing knife crime battle
- 00:59 Sudoku 4,328 easy
- 00:58 Prince Charles and Camilla make history in Cuba
- 00:52 Gangs using dead rats to smuggle drugs into Dorset prison
- 00:41 UK's big broadband providers give 'shoddy' service – report
- 00:25 The vision that signalled the end of old New Street
- 00:24 Devolved and UK ministers’ mistrust spans decades and parties,...
- 00:20 'Muslims don't date, we marry'
- 00:20 Invoice scams hit 40% of firms, says report
- 00:20 Ex-Autonomy boss Mike Lynch denies new US charges
- 00:20 First and second class stamp prices rise
- 00:12 Fife worker registrations down by a third as SNP warn of...
- 00:10 Smacking children to be banned in Wales
- 23:59 'Nervous' David Warner clubs 85 on IPL return to give Australian...
- 23:54 Woman and child injured in suspected shooting in London
- 23:53 Jose Mourinho predicts the two teams who will contest the Champions...
- 23:53 Rio Ferdinand wants Reiss Nelson and Phil Foden in England squad next
- 23:53 Ronnie O’Sullivan makes Snooker World Championship prediction after...
- 23:21 Andreas Christensen claims Chelsea will serve transfer ban and has...
- 23:16 Figges Marsh 'shooting': Woman and child, 11, among injured
- 23:02 Hunt for Gatwick drone saw police blow £400,000 on bungled...
- 23:02 Theresa May offers ‘no-concessions’ at crucial Chequers crunch-talks
- 23:02 UK-based tapir has become oldest in the world
- 22:59 England ready to deal with fiery atmosphere in Montenegro