This is how much West Brom are paying to loan Daniel Sturridge
West Brom agreed to pay Liverpool a £2million loan fee to sign Daniel Sturridge, according to reports.
The Brummie striker has delighted Albion fans by joining the goal-shy side until the end of the season.
It is thought the likes of Newcastle United and Inter Milan were interested in his services, on loan from Liverpool - but it has come at a hefty cost.
Sturridge had fallen out of favour at Anfield but Liverpool had initially been after a £5million loan fee for the striker, The Mirror reports .
The Mail has reported Albion will pay £2 million and Sturridge's £120,000-a-week wages.
The... read more
- 06:52 Rangers transfer news: Steven Gerrard ordered NOT to complete...
- 06:51 Darren McGarvey: Michelle Mone just a pawn in TV poverty porn debate
- 06:51 BMA chairman quits with call for action on staff and bed shortages
- 06:51 Publicly-run trains plan slammed
- 06:51 Tax plan to target online retail giants is ‘ill considered and...
- 06:51 Stobart Group chosen to help deliver flood response technology by BT
- 06:50 'I'm cool under pressure': Usain Bolt takes A-League training bow
- 06:48 Castles under siege from new threat
- 06:47 “Respect has to be earned ‘mate’! Don’t you forget that.”
- 06:47 The real library borrowing figures at voluntary libraries
- 06:45 Check out more of the photos from Hartlepool Show
- 06:45 Hartlepool school cook on trial charged over £60,000 theft of...
- 06:45 Hospital staff have their say as health chief launches new drop-in...
- 06:42 No school for five years for Antrim boy with autism
- 06:40 Cruel thief stole donations from Dove House Hospice
- 06:40 Girl, 3, hospitalised after eating chocolate brownie at wedding...
- 06:40 Mum's horror as 'man lurking in bushes' flashes at daughter, 9, and...
- 06:40 Man Utd news: Real Madrid star interested in January transfer,...
- 06:39 Gang feud thugs set fire to OAP couple in horror attack at caravan...
- 06:39 Rangers fans asked to applaud during match against Ufa in honour of...
- 06:39 Spending £400m less per year on schools is real moral of SNP's...
- 06:39 Three women facing trial in connection with Gleneagles £500k...
- 06:38 Castles under siege from new threat
- 06:35 Castles under siege from new threat
- 06:35 Aston Villa linked with loan-to-buy move for striker - but there's...
- 06:33 Sunderland uni scoops silver award for veteran support
- 06:31 Pam Hogg: 'Just don't call me normal'
- 06:31 Labour MP candidate refuses to stand again for party in Sheffield...
- 06:30 Tuesday’s best TV: Manhunting With My Mum; Ackley Bridge
- 06:30 “SCC is not fit for purpose”