Thierry Henry reveals Arsenal change under Arsene Wenger, opens up on title drought
Arsene Wenger’s men went unbeaten away from home in the 2001/02 and the 2003/04 seasons, winning the title on both occasions.
That’s a stark contrast to the Gunners this time out under Wenger.
Arsenal have lost nine of their last 16 away Premier League games, with Wenger’s side a staggering 33 points behind league leaders Manchester City.
And Sky Sports pundit Henry says Arsenal’s away form is the difference between being title challengers and settling for a place in the top four.
“What I would like to mention is, especially 01/02 and 03/04, 03/04 everybody knows, but 01/02 we didn’t lose a... read more
- 04:24 Primaries: Republicans snub Trump critic as Democrats choose...
- 03:41 Kansas: Kris Kobach to be GOP nominee for governor as incumbent...
- 03:25 Third set of twins born to SAME Scottish parents waved off to first...
- 03:09 Mehreen Faruqi to become first female Muslim senator amid Fraser...
- 03:09 South Korea: #MeToo anger as politician found not guilty of rape
- 02:42 Fraser Anning speech 'straight from Goebbels' handbook', says...
- 02:27 Ex-West Yorkshire Chief Constable sues former force over...
- 02:04 Pay FTSE 100 CEOs jumps to almost £4 million
- 01:58 Replacement for Daventry warehouse burnt to ground recommended for...
- 01:57 Thibaut Courtois set to miss Real Madrid’s Super Cup clash with...
- 01:39 'Crisis point': New Zealand hit by primary school teacher strike
- 01:36 Inverleith backs hemp-based food and drinks firm
- 01:29 How the humble cabbage can stop cancers
- 01:16 Andrea Jenkyns: Malaria-free world will boost economies
- 01:14 Sergio Ramos hits back at Cristiano Ronaldo over his dig at...
- 01:10 Whitburn GP Thair Altaii jailed for secretly filming women
- 01:10 Camper dies after tree falls on tent in Cornwall
- 01:10 Limited edition Macallan whisky sale leads to road closure
- 01:10 School exclusion of autistic boy unlawful, judge rules
- 00:59 Illinois sues Trump Tower over Chicago River water use
- 00:57 Sudoku 4139 medium
- 00:52 Bernard Ingham: Does Boris Johnson have what it takes to be our...
- 00:47 Andrea Jenkyns: Malaria-free world will boost economies
- 00:47 GP Taylor: State must step in to give rural areas transport
- 00:43 Madonna at 60: The Queen of Pop in seven charts
- 00:33 India-Pakistan pen pals write their own history
- 00:33 BBC reporter's terrifying days amid Taliban assault on Ghazni
- 00:33 Viewpoint: Chinese mosque standoff risks peace in model Muslim...
- 00:32 Government accused of 'total failure' to widen elite university access
- 00:31 Bamford scores first goal for Leeds United in Carabao Cup win over...