They 'failed' - NHS team criticised for failing to give proper care before son of lord took his own life
A coroner told a mother she did everything in her power to help her son before he committed suicide - as she criticised the care he received.
Rupert Green, 21, the son of Lord Monson, the 12th Baron Monson of Burton, died five days after he was found hanging in his mother's garden.
An inquest heard a mental health team "failed" to give Rupert proper care before his death.
Coroner Anna Crawford told Rupert's mum, Karen Green, said today, Friday, December 7, that she had done all she could.
She said: "You did everything within your power to seek help for your son, which you so... read more
- 03:50 Here are the planned roadworks in Yorkshire from December 17
- 03:42 The worst place to find a parking space in Scotland is...the...
- 03:31 LINCS LEAGUE: Fixtures
- 03:18 Brexit: Amber Rudd urges MPs to 'forge a consensus'
- 03:03 Tom Richmond: Theresa May has been saved – but can she save the...
- 02:36 Australia recognises West Jerusalem as Israeli capital
- 02:30 Street lights won't be dimmed in crime hotspots in Birmingham
- 02:23 US federal judge rules Obama healthcare law unconstitutional
- 02:19 The drug gang brother and sister on the run after walking out of court
- 02:17 Conor McGregor attempts 540-degree spin kick – fans stunned as UFC...
- 02:14 Nissan Brexit letter ‘still too confidential to release’
- 01:47 Universal credit claimants fear spending Christmas without money
- 01:43 Yemen war: Can ceasefire deal finally bring peace?
- 01:42 Miss USA apologizes for mocking rivals' English-speaking skills
- 01:34 Strictly Come Dancing finalists discuss their ups, downs and future...
- 01:34 Do autistic people 'get' jokes?
- 01:28 Jo Miller: The price local councils like mine are paying on the...
- 01:28 Justine Greening: Time for honesty – I backed Theresa May in...
- 01:00 DR Congo elections: Why do voters mistrust electronic voting?
- 00:59 Make it a time for giving to Scottish charities this Christmas
- 00:49 The Yorkshire Post says: Finals weekend as BBC viewers cast their...
- 00:49 The Yorkshire Post says: Schools are the first line of policing
- 00:49 The Yorkshire Post says: Now Theresa May is back to square one on...
- 00:49 David Behrens: Seeds of Tories’ self-destruction were planted by...
- 00:49 Poor transport and bad traffic stymies region, admits Government...
- 00:44 Killer sudoku 636
- 00:44 Sudoku 4,244 hard
- 00:37 UN urged to seek Australia-based Hakeem al-Araibi's freedom from...
- 00:37 'Extinction is not an option': the $1bn push to save orcas in...
- 00:29 Newcastle man charged with planning act of terror