These Rangers players are out of contract next summer but who will win a new deal?
Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha rang the changes in the summer - running a red pen through the squad he inherited from Mark Warburton like a ruthless school teacher.
Out went Barrie McKay, Martyn Waghorn and Joe Garner among other first-team regulars to make way for Caixinha's so-called Portu-Mex experiment.
In total there were 11 arrivals and 12 departures as the Portuguese coach wasted no time putting his own stamp on his squad.
The jury remain out on many of the new boys. But perhaps more immediately there are more than a handful whose contracts are set to expire next summer.
There are some... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle