These improvements are planned at Todmorden train station
Necessary upgrade plans to Todmorden train station will be put forward by a new partnership.
Proposals to improve accessibility at the station are being put forward by Calderdale Council in partnership with Todmorden Town Council and the Todmorden Development Board.
READ: Why the time is right to get rail electrification back on track
The train station in Todmorden is one of the busiest in Calderdale, but lacks suitable access for disabled users or for those with mobility problems.
Platform two at the station is only accessible via a flight of stairs and although platform one has level... read more
- 10:13 Former Thames Valley Police worker invited offenders to watch him...
- 10:12 Treasured Wetherby store to close ending four generations
- 10:12 Vandals wreck precious Stray bench
- 10:12 Top scare attractions in Lancashire 2018
- 10:11 Residents asked to 'be a nosey neighbour' in fly-tipping battle
- 10:11 How can you book a seat on Sir Patrick Stewart's Brexit protest coach?
- 10:11 Girl, 7, hurt in collision with motorbike in Scarborough
- 10:09 Melton hero military dogs turn their paws to modelling ahead of...
- 10:09 Liverpool woman kidnapped and raped in Australian outback ordeal...
- 10:08 Sheffield schoolgirl raises money to support terminally ill patients
- 10:08 Getting children ready for school equals an extra working day per...
- 10:08 Driver attacked traffic warden
- 10:08 Spa Striders out in force at Green Leek
- 10:08 Victory for couple who were told to remove flower bed because it...
- 10:08 Meghan Markle is gifted a bouquet of carrots – but why the...
- 10:08 Eleven worms pulled out of baby’s eyeball after they were caught...
- 10:07 Eddie Howe provides Ryan Fraser injury update ahead of Bournemouth...
- 10:07 Eden Hazard rates Maurizio Sarri’s major Chelsea signings
- 10:06 A look inside the centre treating the borough's cancer patients
- 10:05 Language used in police email on deployment of female officers...
- 10:05 Pub grub served up at Leicester pub in 1972 gives food for thought!
- 10:05 SIX changes for Hartlepool United boss Matthew Bates to consider...
- 10:05 Preston Grasshoppers must end dismal record at Leicester
- 10:05 Rugby man sentenced after assaulting police officer in town
- 10:02 How can you book a seat on Sir Patrick Stewart's Brexit protest coach?
- 10:02 Vandals wreck precious Stray bench
- 10:02 Police smash down door of house where woman let 20-strong gang of...
- 10:01 Top scare attractions in Lancashire 2018
- 10:01 Driver attacked traffic warden
- 10:01 Wakefield woman missing from hospital has been found