These giant pool floaties fit six entire adults on them
Humans love a good pool float, we really do.
Whether it’s a mermaid tail float, or a giant sanitary towel, or a, er, swan-thing float, we’ll float anything on water.
The problem for those of us over the age of five though, is that we can’t fit all our friends on there – in fact sometimes we can barely fit ourselves without capsizing the damn thing.
Which is why these giant floats look so damn magical.
They come in three different designs – unicorn, flamingo and peacock – and fit up to six full-sized adults on each one.
Making them miniature novelty boats, we guess. Although we don’t... read more
- 07:36 Pair face jail for supplying deadly drug to Derbyshire student
- 07:36 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:36 Friend faces jail for supplying drug to Derbyshire student Joana Burns
- 07:35 Mum thanks ‘lifesaving’ pharmacist after son’s huge allergic...
- 07:35 'You are a superstar in the making' - Courtney Hadwin wows judges...
- 07:35 Friend faces jail for supplying drug to Derbyshire student Joana Burns
- 07:35 Oxford 'spends £108,000' to recruit each extra low income student
- 07:35 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:32 Danger to life warning issued as 80mph Storm Ali winds hit UK
- 07:31 Time to regulate bitcoin, says Treasury committee report
- 07:31 Websites of Kinder chocolate banned over ads targeting children
- 07:31 Only 20% of rich Britons hold ethical assets, study finds
- 07:31 Tom Watson: Labour would ban gambling with credit cards
- 07:31 Live as Holderness Road partially blocked as water main bursts in...
- 07:31 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:31 Little girl’s rare condition gives her giant pupils
- 07:30 Sainsbury's-Asda deal faces investigation
- 07:27 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:27 Joint effort on adoption for five North-East councils
- 07:25 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:25 Friend faces jail for supplying drug to Derbyshire student Joana Burns
- 07:23 Carnegie Theatre is on the lookout for new faces
- 07:23 Storm Ali to batter Carlisle and north Cumbria with 80mph winds today
- 07:23 Man exposes himself behind a Workington infant school
- 07:23 Dinosaur detectives roam Whitehaven school in search for clues
- 07:23 Tory London mayor candidate condemns Zac Goldsmith's 2016 campaign
- 07:23 Clumber Park’s Festival of Food and Drink was ‘a great success’
- 07:23 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:22 We spent £1,281 on a House of Fraser sofa – have we lost our cash?
- 07:22 Storm Ali set to cause 80mph gales