The wailing woman has been spotted again
A wailing woman who woke up sleeping households was allegedly part of a gang hoping to rob kind-hearted residents coming to her aid.
The warning was raised on Facebook after the reportedly “drugged-up” woman was spotted in Tuebrook at 2.15am today crying for help.
But when one resident phoned the police, she said she was told not to open the door and to wait for them to arrive.
As soon as the police got there, she said, two parked black cars sped off - leading her to think the woman was part of a bizarre robbery plan.
In a recent similar case, reported in Kirkby a resident warned the... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle