The one word answer Mark Robins gave after Coventry City's failure to beat League One's bottom club
That was the simple one-word answer Mark Robins gave when asked if Coventry City should have won against AFC Wimbledon.
Despite creating a sack of chances against League One's bottom club, the Sky Blues couldn't quite see them off.
Robins believes City are “so close to being a top side” if they can just manage to get over the tough time they’re experiencing in front of goal.
It was an exciting but ultimately frustrating afternoon at the Ricoh Arena as Coventry had to make do with a 1-1 draw.
Robins knows that if they have serious play-off ambitions then they must be beating... read more
- 01:11 Maria Sharapova prepares for grudge match with defending champion...
- 01:11 GCHQ sets up all-female cyber-training classes
- 01:06 The Yorkshire Post says: Spring sightings question thinking over...
- 01:05 No 10 rules out customs union after Brexiters warn of Tory split
- 01:05 Kenya attack: Who are the Nairobi victims?
- 01:05 Marie Kondo - does tidiness really equal a clean mind?
- 01:05 Teenage cancer survival 'on the up' in England, report finds
- 00:55 Calling time in town
- 00:51 Nauru doctor wins global free speech award for speaking out on...
- 00:49 UK house prices fall at fastest rate in six years on back of Brexit...
- 00:49 More than 170 business leaders join call for second Brexit referendum
- 00:46 The diet to save lives, the planet and feed us all?
- 00:37 Monika Billen: German tourist found dead in Australian outback
- 00:34 School's protective fence plan prompts neighbour complaints
- 00:30 Sudoku 4,271 hard
- 00:28 Parents' break-up more likely to harm mental health of children...
- 00:23 Reece Prescod: ‘I want to run sub-10 seconds for the 100m at every...
- 00:23 Manu Tuilagi ready to make ‘explosive’ England comeback, says...
- 00:22 Putin warns West on Balkans as Serbia prepares lavish welcome
- 00:21 Hermes: Where the luxury giant is an industry outsider
- 00:13 Why are the Chinese buying fewer cars?
- 00:13 Commuters and students 'short-changed by the government'
- 00:13 Retailers told to clean up act over fake faux fur
- 00:13 No-deal Brexit warning for UK drivers
- 00:13 Housing market outlook worst 'for 20 years'
- 23:57 School's protective fence plan prompts neighbour complaints
- 23:57 Residents' rage over garage forecourt facelift
- 23:54 Residents' rage over garage forecourt facelift
- 23:49 Larry Nassar case: University head John Engler 'set to resign'
- 23:48 Former West Indies coach Stuart Law says old charges can trouble...