The names and faces of those killed in the capital
In just 123 days, 48 people have been killed in London - raising serious concerns about how to tackle violent crime on the city's streets.
Stabbing was the main cause, with 33 people dying from the injury since January, and a further seven people died from gunshot wounds.
Ten of those killed were teenagers, but the same number of victims were in their 40s.
The majority of victims - 36 - were men, and while the borough of Haringey had the most incidents with five, people have been killed across the city.
The Metropolitan Police is investigating the cases, but here are the victims.
January... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle