The look of love? Prince Harry and actress Meghan Markle make first public appearance together
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry looked the perfect loving couple as they strolled hand-in-hand at a public event for the first time.
The pair appeared blissfully happy, sharing loving glances as they watched wheelchair tennis together at the Invictus Games in Toronto.
Kylie Lawler, whose husband Sean was playing in the match, sat next to the couple. She said: “They had an awesome chemistry. They seemed at home with each other.”
Harry and Suits actress Meghan arrived at the match together holding hands just after the end of the first game of the first set of the tie between New Zealand and... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle