The Grand Tour season 2 review: The boys have a spot of bother on the road to ruin
The Grand Tour is aptly named.
Mostly everything about it is big: the landscapes, the travel, the horsepower, the reputations and, yes, the fees.
The second series with Jeremy Clarkson, 57, Richard Hammond, 47, and James May, 54, is expected to feature another 12 episodes at a reported cost of £3.8million an hour, or £120million over three seasons.
It arrives on Amazon Prime Video next month, although the presenters are reasonably tightlipped about specific content.
What we do know for certain is that the tent studio, from where the show is presented, has found a new and lasting home in... read more
- 04:01 French Muslim rapper calls off shows at Bataclan after protests
- 03:56 Everton news: Richarlison reveals how Brazli superstar Neymar...
- 03:45 'Awful abuses': US denounces China's treatment of Uighurs
- 03:41 Brexit compromise still possible, Donald Tusk says
- 03:27 The needles and the damage done: the growers hurt by Australia's...
- 03:06 Bristol venue to play Africa by Toto on loop all night
- 03:00 LINCS LEAGUE: Fixtures
- 02:56 Labour could renationalise railways in five years - McDonnell
- 02:18 Value-for-money bakery opens in former Northampton Oliver Adams shop
- 02:14 Stamp of approval for Helensburgh training firm
- 01:59 'Hezbollah treasurer' Barakat arrested in Brazil border city
- 01:52 Neil McNicholas: Only answer to health threat is no smoking at all
- 01:52 Tom Richmond: Don’t waste chance to give leaders a public grilling
- 01:47 Former welfare recipients who refuse to pay back debt face travel ban
- 01:47 Republican lawmaker ends re-election bid as daughter alleges...
- 01:24 The town that became Scotland's chilli capital
- 01:24 Premier League shirts row: The fickle fashions of sponsorship
- 01:05 Viewpoint: What India's first newspaper says about democracy
- 01:04 The night Kevin Keegan sneaked back into Newcastle in a flat cap...
- 01:02 Maniac: The new James Bond director's experimental Netflix drama
- 01:01 How do you solve catastrophic hyperinflation?
- 00:55 Man City performance disturbing but Paul Pogba absolutely brilliant...
- 00:55 Wilfried Zaha: Roy Hodgson tells star to keep talking on the pitch...
- 00:49 The Yorkshire Post says: Universal troubles. Little political...
- 00:49 David Behrens: Sheffield Council needs lessons in common sense –...
- 00:49 Patrick Mercer: Our leaders are all at sea over defence and...
- 00:30 Rihanna appointed as ambassador by Barbados
- 00:30 Ministers urged to get tough on minimum wage offenders
- 00:26 Code-cracking Bombe operation recreated at Bletchley
- 00:26 Minimum wage: Workers underpaid by record £15.6m