That good old Man United bias and journalists always picking on YOUR club... plus, the one with Romelu Lukaku, Rachel from Friends, Pep's chequebook and the clairvoyant cricket writers
Quite a few journalists slaughtered England’s cricketers over the last few days and must be squirming if they had a conscience, but none of them do in this generation. The most ridiculous one for me was a guy who had a right go at Joe Root, saying he has not shown the ability to be compared with the other top five batsmen in the world. Not sure if it was this football reporter or one of the regular cricket journalists. BobW, United Kingdom.
Your last line – ‘and because it’s England it would be no surprise if it was a crushing anti-climax’ – is so unnecessary. This is a team that can... read more
- 02:20 Sheku Kanneh-Mason: Teen cellist wins new Breakthrough music prize
- 02:14 Comment: Universities can lead cybersecurity innovation
- 02:14 Business leaders sign up to support MCR Pathways
- 02:14 Scotland’s cases of fraud against businesses fall by half
- 02:12 Liberty Stadium operator claims venue has structural defects
- 02:12 Colchester shopkeeper 'told off' over thief poster
- 02:12 New chief urged to tackle police 'misogyny'
- 02:02 Whistleblower warns of Vodafone security breaches
- 01:43 Councillor hopes Northampton swimming pool's future can be resolved
- 01:38 Trump's military parade postponed amid news it could cost $92m
- 01:38 Atal Bihari Vajpayee, former Indian prime minister, dies at 93
- 01:38 China is 'rapidly' expanding bomber training, probably for US...
- 01:31 NYU offers free tuition for all its medical students
- 01:27 La Liga secures deal to stage top flight game in USA; Barcelona or...
- 01:25 Melbourne teen pleads guilty to hacking into Apple network
- 01:11 Celebrities warned over social media ads
- 01:11 Marine Le Pen's presence deemed 'disrespectful' at Web Summit
- 01:11 FBI sought Google location data of many to catch robber
- 01:11 President Trump relaxes US cyber-attacks rules
- 01:11 Motorola phone 'brazen copy' of iPhone X
- 01:07 Why blue-green algae can be toxic to pets and humans
- 01:07 Courtney Hadwin: British teen through to America's Got Talent semis
- 01:07 A-level results: Why clearing is 'not the end of the world'
- 01:07 Born Famous: Poverty safari or positive experience?
- 01:07 The three-year-old with an IQ of 171
- 01:07 A-level results a surprise? We answer your questions
- 01:07 Celebrity Big Brother 2018: Who's in the house?
- 01:07 Welsh tourist can leave Dubai after £36k speeding fines
- 01:07 Fan y Big mountain in Brecon Beacons downgraded to hill
- 01:08 England and Wales see fewest prosecutions since records began