Terrified mum tells of fear of sending young daughter to parties as 'a Snickers bar could kill her'

Terrified mum tells of fear of sending young daughter to parties as 'a Snickers bar could kill her'
 

A mum has revealed her family's terrifying ordeal after her young daughter suffered a horrific allergic reaction after eating a stir-fry.
Matilda Allen, was scared for her life after her lips "started swelling severely" and she had to be rushed to hospital .
The terrifying incident was the result of a serious peanut allergy - that no-one in her family knew she had, as Derbyshire Live reports.
On another occasion, a child offered her a Snickers bar. Had Matilda eaten it, she could have stopped breathing - which has left her mum now fearful of any future incidents.
Aimee Allen, 34,... read more

 
19 August 2018 in World News, Views: 54
Source: Daily Record
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30