Ten big-name firms to publish parental leave policies online
Ten big-name businesses have agreed to publish parental leave and pay policies online.
It means people will not have to ask for the information when they apply or go for a job interview.
The change has been driven by MP Jo Swinson, who wants all big firms to be transparent on leave policies.
She is calling for all companies employing more than 250 people to have to make this information easily available.
Matt Turner has two young sons. Knowing that Santander would give him four weeks full paternity pay made him stay with the business. He thinks that it's important to be up-front about these... read more
- 07:41 Public asked for views on Blyth relief road proposals
- 07:39 Curle well aware of Chair threat as Cobblers get set for Stevenage...
- 07:37 Traffic delays as thousands head to Sheffield’s Endcliffe Park for...
- 07:37 Bowser takes over at Nintendo in US after Fils-Aime's 13-year reign
- 07:33 Twitter challenge to condense Shakespeare into 280 characters
- 07:33 Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Tesco have slumped to bottom of...
- 07:33 Horne, Bradbury and Grigg come in as Townsend tests Scottish depth...
- 07:33 Traffic delays as thousands head to Sheffield’s Endcliffe Park for...
- 07:29 Traffic: Five-vehicle crash on A19 at Sunderland
- 07:29 Michael Raynes OUT for season - Hartlepool United’s Craig Hignett...
- 07:29 Live Coventry traffic news: Ring road, M6, A46, A45, M69 and more
- 07:27 Man Utd vs Liverpool: Paul Merson makes big game prediction - ‘The...
- 07:27 Chelsea vs Man City: Paul Merson makes Carabao Cup final prediction...
- 07:25 Northants legend and Saints lock strike up fantastic friendship
- 07:23 Rotherham cyclist Ben Swift in intensive care after crash
- 07:22 Exclusions that are part and parcel of Hermes’s T&Cs
- 07:22 Scratchcards sales to under-18s should be banned, says minister
- 07:22 'I can't afford to live here': Oakland teachers strike in city...
- 07:22 Gambling apps more dangerous than FOBTs, study finds
- 07:22 Theatre fund-raising drive nears its £800,000 target
- 07:22 Why didn't Amazon pay federal taxes for the second consecutive year?
- 07:22 Celebration of life for inspirational teacher
- 07:21 Traffic: Eight-vehicle crash on A19 at Sunderland
- 07:20 'Who will pay £30m?' Aston Villa fans have their say on Jack...
- 07:17 Boy who raped and killed Alesha MacPhail in ‘bestial manner’ could...
- 07:16 Everything you need to know about the Mi Amigo flypast over...
- 07:16 Traffic: Five-vehicle crash on A19 at Sunderland
- 07:11 Maurizio Sarri aims dig at Arsenal to defend his Chelsea record
- 07:10 Arsenal captain Laurent Koscielny hailed by pundit for injury...
- 07:08 Bamber Bridge aiming to bounce back from semi-final defeat