Teenager nearly killed by a dose of ibuprofen is dealt a second blow as doctors reveal he's going BLIND

A young boy nearly killed by a dose of ibuprofen have been dealt a second devastating blow - as doctors told him he is going blind.
Calvin Lock came down with a suspected viral infection in 2012 and was given a single dose of strawberry-flavoured liquid Nurofen by his mother.
But the painkiller triggered an extremely rare reaction which caused his body to burst into blisters and his hair and fingernails to fall out.
The now 13-year-old lost 65 per cent of his skin and had to be put on a life support machine for three days.
Doctors initially told his family he only had chicken pox, before... read more

 
2 January 2015 in Health, Views: 30
Source: Daily Mail
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31