Teenager jailed for London moped acid attacks
A 17-year-old boy has been jailed for 10-and-a-half years for attacking six moped riders with acid while trying to steal their bikes.
Derryck John, from Croydon, previously admitted carrying out the attacks in the north and east of London on 13 July last year.
This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.
You can receive Breaking News on a smartphone or tablet via the BBC News App. You can also follow @BBCBreaking on Twitter to get the latest alerts.
- 13:59 Aston Villa fans accused of throwing punches and bottles in pub brawl
- 13:59 Sutton mum smashed ex’s windscreen with claw hammer
- 13:59 Jail for Mansfield boozer who assaulted girlfriend and knocked out...
- 13:58 What happened when I attended my first bipolar support group meeting
- 13:58 Man, 80, on a mission to stop cyclists riding in pedestrian area of...
- 13:58 Sutton mum smashed ex’s windscreen with claw hammer
- 13:58 Asda, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s cut petrol prices
- 13:58 Jail for Mansfield boozer who assaulted girlfriend and knocked out...
- 13:55 A59 at Kex Gill: Repair dates unveiled for troubled route into...
- 13:55 Far-right group 'planning to march in Liverpool' - and are told...
- 13:54 Smiling prisoner with distinctive tattoo escapes from a Derbyshire...
- 13:53 Philip Pullman loses His Dark Materials ballpoint pen
- 13:52 Much-loved horse rider, 21, found hanged after taking cocaine
- 13:52 Police target drivers using mobile phones
- 13:52 GALLERY: Could you give a home to one of Marlene Brewer's cats?
- 13:50 Council admits allowing travellers to stay on public land in Nuneaton
- 13:49 Amazing timelapse video shows an M6 motorway bridge being removed
- 13:49 Mauricio Pochettino reveals when Spurs could move into their...
- 13:49 Jeremy Corbyn tells Labour conference he could be Prime Minister...
- 13:47 Marc Jones responds to police funding statement
- 13:47 Wakefield Beer Festival is on next week
- 13:47 Lesbos refugee camp at centre of Greek misuse of EU funds row
- 13:47 Met Police relaxes tattoo ban to recruit more officers to the force
- 13:47 ACT to celebrate 70th anniversary
- 13:47 Jeremy Corbyn promises to ‘recognise Palestinian state as soon as...
- 13:46 Traveller’s methane concerns over Sheffield Ski Village...
- 13:46 Sheffield College principal backs fair funding campaign
- 13:45 Jeremy Corbyn calls for election if MPs vote down May's Brexit deal
- 13:44 Liverpool vs Chelsea LIVE STREAM: What channel is Carabao Cup game...
- 13:43 Deadline fast approaching for byelaws