Taste of Leamington charity event set to return
THE TASTE of Leamington, a culinary evening in support of Parkinson’s UK returns next month.
Organised by Leamington Rotary Club, and sponsored by Warwick-based property developer AC Lloyd, the event will take place on Tuesday October 16.
The evening will start with a drinks reception at Leamington Town Hall before diners begin their tour of some of the town’s independent restaurants enjoying different courses in three of them.
Organiser Linda John, whose father has Parkinson’s, said about 200 people were expected to support the event, which last year raised £2,600.
She said: “Diners will... read more
- 10:24 Tributes to 'amazing' Halifax mum found dead at her home
- 10:24 More incidents of racist hate crime reported in Derbyshire
- 10:23 Sir Quentin Blake brings science pioneers to life
- 10:23 This is how Headlands School welcomed back Bridlington's new boxing...
- 10:22 Teen urged to return giant rare moth after boasting about taking...
- 10:22 More incidents of racist hate crime reported in Derbyshire
- 10:22 Fylde coast pharmacy worker wins national award
- 10:22 £50,000 reward to help catch killer of mutilated prostitute
- 10:21 Delays on A46 after two cars crash near Stoneleigh
- 10:20 Sheffield man locked up for threatening teenagers with knife during...
- 10:20 Lancaster MP Cat Smith slams Home Office over treatment of...
- 10:20 Another Bowland hen harrier mysteriously disappears near grouse...
- 10:20 Brexit ‘won’t do anything to improve towns that voted to leave’,...
- 10:20 Huawei boldly claims its Mate 20 X phone can take on the...
- 10:20 Why this Stellenbosch blew me away
- 10:19 Iceland is selling three pizzas, two garlic bread baguettes and a...
- 10:19 Man suffers fractured jaw in Kettering assault
- 10:19 ‘Cancer-risk gene meant I had no option but to have surgery’, says...
- 10:19 Religious hate crime on the rise across Northamptonshire
- 10:19 Police appeal to trace this Corby man
- 10:17 Religious hate crime increases by 50% in the region
- 10:17 Fears pub industry could take a hit if beer duty is raised
- 10:17 Motorists may be required to give way to pedestrians and cyclists...
- 10:17 More incidents of racist hate crime reported in Derbyshire
- 10:16 Firefighters put kitchen blaze out at Nelson house
- 10:16 Man electrocuted when he climbed on top of train after going to...
- 10:15 Motorists may be required to give way to pedestrians and cyclists...
- 10:15 Michael Carrick reveals details of Sir Alex Ferguson revealing...
- 10:15 Blackpool MPs hail blueprint to boost resort by 2030
- 10:13 More incidents of racist hate crime reported in Derbyshire