Sudoku 4,007 medium
Click here to access print version Fill the grid so that every row, every column and every 3x3 box contains the numbers 1 to 9.
For a helping hand call our solutions line on 0906 200 83 83. Calls cost £1.03 per minute from a BT landline. Calls from other networks may vary and mobiles will be considerably higher. Service supplied by ATS. Call 0330 333 6946 for customer service (charged at standard rate).
Buy the next issue of the Guardian or subscribe to our Digital Edition to see the completed puzzle.
Topics Life and style Sudoku Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share via Email Share on... read more
- 08:19 Suzuki makes a Swift first impression
- 08:19 Drivers warned to take extra care as Storm Ali hits the North East
- 08:18 Tesco to launch new chain of discount stores called Jack’s to...
- 08:17 Detectives have 'genuine concerns for welfare' of man missing from...
- 08:17 Danez Smith: US poet is youngest ever Forward Prize winner
- 08:17 Bamber Bridge 2, Mossley 1
- 08:16 Valium: What is it used for and why are people buying it on...
- 08:16 Storm Ali set to miss Merseyside but Met Office warns of bad news...
- 08:15 It'll Be Alright On The Night host Denis Norden dies aged 96
- 08:15 Danez Smith becomes youngest winner of Forward poetry prize
- 08:13 Shocking footage of huge fire tearing through Royalty Cinema in...
- 08:11 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 08:11 Broken down vehicle causing rush-hour delays on M1 in South Yorkshire
- 08:11 ‘Our five-year-old daughter waited two years for a cancer diagnosis...
- 08:10 TV presenter Denis Norden dies aged 96
- 08:10 Two hurt as car hits people near mosque on Edgware Road
- 08:09 Police close a section of A1 near Grantham after crash
- 08:09 School anniversary celebrations: Royd Nursery Infant and Deepcar...
- 08:08 'Premier front four, Unibond back three' - West Brom fans have...
- 08:07 No-deal Brexit to fuel £1,500 rise in cost of EU car in UK, says...
- 08:07 Sky Q customers can now get Netflix integrated into their service
- 08:07 Storm Ali batters Britain with 60mph winds and heavy rain
- 08:06 School anniversary celebrations: Royd Nursery Infant and Deepcar...
- 08:06 ‘Our five-year-old daughter waited two years for a cancer diagnosis...
- 08:05 It'll Be Alright On The Night host Denis Norden dies aged 96
- 08:05 What do the UK weather warnings mean and when does the Met Office...
- 08:03 China won't devalue yuan to boost exports, says Premier Li
- 08:03 Tesco opens first discount store to take on Lidl and Aldi
- 08:02 Broken down vehicle causing rush-hour delays on M1 in South Yorkshire
- 08:02 Storm Ali's 80mph 'danger to life' winds set to hit Scotland