Substation demolition could lead to travel delays into Halifax
The demolition of a substation could lead to travel delays for commuters heading into Halifax.
READ: Why parts of the M62 will be closed until spring 2019
Vehicles will temporarily be unable to turn right onto Jubilee Road from the A629 Huddersfield Road at Salterhebble.
There will also be no right turn from Jubilee Road onto the A629.
This arrangement is expected to last for about five days starting from tomorrow.
Part of the road is being closed while Northern Powergrid demolishes the sub-station on the A629.
READ: Here are the locations of mobile speed cameras in Calderdale
Keep... read more
- 13:29 Yeoman Park Academy boss retires after 31 years’ service
- 13:29 Anorexic Jason suffered stroke at the age of 17 and is now...
- 13:29 Birmingham MP Jess Phillips reads out explicit text messages in...
- 13:29 Sheffield Wednesday ace Chris Waddle in Brexit Twitter row with...
- 13:29 Book review: I Am Dynamite! A Life Of Friedrich Nietzsche, by Sue...
- 13:29 Sunderland Primary Schools Kay Stage 2 Performance Tables 2018: How...
- 13:27 Extra Police officers to patrol Leeds legal red light district in...
- 13:27 Folk artists bring songs and carols to RSC/The Other Place
- 13:26 Harrogate man with bipolar disorder slams decision to close all...
- 13:26 Sheffield Wednesday ace Chris Waddle in Brexit Twitter row with...
- 13:26 Missing Rotherham girl found in Norfolk
- 13:25 Yemen: ceasefire agreed for vital port city of Hodeidah
- 13:25 Londoners troll New York Times with deluge of 'petty crimes'
- 13:25 Italy cuts deficit target for 2019 to 2.04% to avoid EU sanctions
- 13:25 Letters - December 13, 2018
- 13:24 Dr Julie McElroy is fighting to end disabled discrimination in the...
- 13:24 How to spot stress in your workforce and how to deal with it
- 13:24 Three motorbikes stolen near Alford
- 13:24 Horse rescued after becoming trapped in a ditch at Sibsey
- 13:24 Six scents: the best luxury men's perfumes for Christmas 2018
- 13:21 Harrogate man with bipolar disorder slams decision to close all...
- 13:21 Under the Radar: VanIves
- 13:21 Book reviews: Robin Philipson by Elizabeth Cumming | The Art and...
- 13:20 Paedophile cop who raped 13-year-old girl is jailed for 25 years
- 13:18 Update on bid for traveller injunction in Nuneaton and Bedworth
- 13:18 Why Coventry City are missing a big transfer trick
- 13:17 Mike Hill MP: The right vision will help Hartlepool thrive
- 13:17 Missing Welsh mum and eight-year-old daughter may have travelled to...
- 13:16 New action plan to save struggling Whitefriargate revealed
- 13:15 What the benefits of being a responsible business?