STV goes OFFLINE leaving viewers irate after screens go blank during Harry Potter
STV viewers across the country have been left irate after their screens went blank.
The channel was forced to apologise for the interruption on Twitter , after scores of people complained online.
Scots were tucking into a Harry Potter movie on the channel when the blackout occurred, leaving screens with black screens.
It is not yet clear what caused the disruption, with STV simply saying they were working to get the channel back to normal.
Responding to concerned viewers on Twitter , the STV account said: "We're sorry - we're working hard to get everything back in order.
"Please... read more
- 18:44 Investor says sorry for huge losses
- 18:43 John Allen Chau: Who was US man killed in remote islands?
- 18:42 Warehouse worker seriously injured after fall
- 18:42 West Brom coach makes this bold claim - and Aston Villa and Leeds...
- 18:41 Threat to May subsides but Commons vote could trigger new push
- 18:41 LOTTO RESULTS: Winning National Lottery numbers for Wednesday...
- 18:41 Amazon hit with major data breach days before Black Friday
- 18:40 Scottish ski centre plans to introduce tree skiing (and snowboarding)
- 18:37 Police and ambulance rush to incident in Boston
- 18:36 Premier League rejects FA proposal to increase homegrown quotas
- 18:36 Tom Scudamore fit and on course to ride Thistlecrack in Betfair Chase
- 18:32 Family ‘overwhelmed’ by generosity of public who offered support...
- 18:32 Celtic to boycott Rangers away clash? Why fans could miss out on...
- 18:32 "Are you taking the p***?": Customers accuse McDonald's of false...
- 18:32 Power cut affects Sheffield retail park
- 18:29 Ex-Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner to serve 50-day prison sentence...
- 18:27 Wellesbourne to become a world centre for driverless cars
- 18:27 UK universities urged to review ties with UAE over jailing of academic
- 18:26 Power cut affects Sheffield retail park
- 18:26 Council to spend £325,000 on organisation aiming to bridge skills...
- 18:26 Universal Credit in Doncaster: Warning over potential £24 million...
- 18:25 Scots druid and witch pals in court after trespassing at Stonehenge
- 18:25 Apple supplier to slash expenses amid concern over iPhone sales
- 18:24 Sugary supplement mannose could help fight cancer
- 18:24 Chicago doctor killed by ex-fiance called police to report she...
- 18:24 Lockerbie: police find no criminality in way inquiry was handled
- 18:22 The man who mapped the Munros - before Hugh Munro
- 18:22 Two men killed while assisting driver of overturned car on A20
- 18:21 First ever plane with no moving parts takes flight
- 18:19 Devin Lima: Singer with US boy band LFO dies at 41