Student flats destroyed after someone used disposable barbecue on roof

Student flats destroyed after someone used disposable barbecue on roof
 

An entire block of of student flats was destroyed in a fire because someone used a disposable barbecue on the roof.
Around 40 students had to find somewhere else to live fire crews said it was lucky no one died in the fire in the early hours of May 19.
Thankfully all of the occupants managed to get out of the building safely and no one was injured.
Crews battled through the night to control the blaze which completely gutted the roof of the building in Egerton Street, Fallowfield, Manchester.
Shocking images of the damage have been released as a warning for people to take more care with... read more

 
26 May 2018 in Hot News, Views: 49
Source: Metro
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31