Student died after eating chicken burger at restaurant

A gifted teenage university student with a dairy allergy died after eating a chicken burger marinated in butter milk at a restaurant, an inquest has heard.
Shahida Shahid, 18, from Worsley, Salford, had previously needed to have urgent treatment at a restaurant in Birmingham after a previous violent reaction, the court was told.
Shahida was out with friends when she became suddenly ill and collapsed, just minutes after the meal at Almost Famous.
A friend administered her epi-pen to combat the allergic reaction and she was rushed to hospital.
But the teenager, studying at Manchester... read more

 
8 January 2018 in Regional West, Views: 34
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
            1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31