'Stay away', deported illegal immigrant told after returning to UK on false passport
A deported illegal immigrant used forged documents and a false name to return to the UK and make a life in Leicester, including working for the Royal Mail and running a shop.
The offences were committed when Bhadreshkumar Rathod (45) unlawfully returned to the UK after being deported for overstaying on a visitor's visa.
James Bide-Thomas, prosecuting, said: "The defendant came to England in 2009, having made a number of prior applications, and eventually managed to get a visitor's visa and overstayed."
Immigration enforcement officers found him to be working in 2011, and after an... read more
- 13:00 Nemanja Matic an injury doubt for Manchester United’s trip to Chelsea
- 13:00 Where to pick up a pumpkin in Derbyshire this Halloween
- 12:59 Budding actors take to the stage in society’s first youth production
- 12:59 E-fit released of two men following burglary at house in Cleethorpes
- 12:59 Three dead after car towing caravan crashes while driving wrong way...
- 12:59 Where to pick up a pumpkin in Derbyshire this Halloween
- 12:57 £17million pub industry in Hartlepool facing beer tax hit
- 12:56 More than 500 businesses slapped with food hygiene warnings in...
- 12:56 Kettering and Corby shops caught selling knives to under-18s
- 12:56 We've all be grating cheese wrong, but here's how to do it properly
- 12:56 Three dead after car towing caravan crashes while driving wrong way...
- 12:56 Rotarians raise cash to help Indonesian victims
- 12:55 Drugs and cash seized as police make arrest over gunmen on...
- 12:54 Dark web paedophile Matthew Falder's sentence reduced
- 12:54 Russell Bishop 'murdered two Brighton schoolgirls in 1986'
- 12:54 Where to pick up a pumpkin in Derbyshire this Halloween
- 12:54 Sexual objectification of men could become a hate crime
- 12:54 Tommy Ward must play waiting game with next fight date and opponent...
- 12:54 Disrespectful vandal decapitates First World War memorials in Ashfield
- 12:53 Woman, 92, in critical condition in hospital after being struck...
- 12:53 Arts ahead: October 16 2018
- 12:53 Lack of Leeds flood defence funding could put lives and businesses...
- 12:53 Louth school celebrates record pupil numbers
- 12:52 How you can help design Leeds’ new £13m mental health unit for...
- 12:52 John Bercow urged to quit after Commons bullying inquiry
- 12:51 Spooky colouring contest at Methley and Pontefract developments
- 12:50 Diogo Jota on his Wolves gamble: 'In Portugal many people didn’t...
- 12:50 Pictures: Dean Smith, Richard O'Kelly and John Terry get their...
- 12:50 M40 crash leaves three dead after car towing a caravan driven wrong...
- 12:50 This is what Swansea boss Graham Potter is expecting from Aston...