St Johnstone 0 Rangers 3 as enigmatic Carlos Pena hits double to down ten man Saints in Perth - 3 talking points
The enigmatic Carlos Pena bagged a brace in Perth as Rangers saw off 10-man St Johnstone.
The Mexican midfielder's double and Graham Dorrans' late strike sealed three vital Premiership points for Pedro Caixinha's side.
But at 1-0, Saints had veteran centre-back Steven Anderson sent off when he picked up a second yellow card for a tug on Alfredo Morelos.
Even so, Rangers deserved the victory which moves them to within three points of league leaders Celtic.
Pena has failed to impress since arriving in the summer for £2.5 million.
But that's him scored four goals in four starts for Caixinha's... read more
- 13:37 Skimming devices being used at Notts cash machines
- 13:35 Model whose face was melted in acid attack on 21st birthday shares...
- 13:35 Man Utd transfer news: Jose Mourinho was offered Atletico Madrid...
- 13:32 'Lowlife' thieves steal nurse's car in Headingley
- 13:32 Beauty tips: the joy of highlighters
- 13:31 Unlucky England fan travels to Russia for World Cup game against...
- 13:31 New move in £16.8m football hubs project
- 13:30 Meet Coventry's most famous dog with an army of Instagram followers
- 13:29 Dare to dream: Eleven things that would definitely happen if...
- 13:28 Ulverston to celebrate retro cycling
- 13:26 State of Origin 2018: New South Wales down Queensland to win series
- 13:25 Birmingham’s chip shop queen Artemis Pili dies aged 100
- 13:23 Why Meghan wears shoes that are too big for her
- 13:22 Teenage jogger who accidentally crossed border from Canada to the...
- 13:22 Britain is on the brink of a halloumi shortage - and cheese lovers...
- 13:20 Ukraine Roma camp attack leaves one dead
- 13:20 Man Utd transfer news: Kylian Mbappe linked with STUNNING move...
- 13:20 Theatre company marks half a century of performances at unique open...
- 13:20 Cadet officers honoured by Queen in ceremony at Belvoir Castle
- 13:17 This is what it is like to be pulled over by police and breathalysed
- 13:16 Family devastated after WW2 veteran grandfather's ashes stolen from...
- 13:16 Majority of Scots ‘would pay more tax to help NHS’
- 13:10 Labour frontbenchers defend no show at anti-Brexit march
- 13:10 Outcry as thousands of Solihull residents await replacement bins
- 13:07 USA follow victory over Scotland with six-try beating of Canada
- 13:04 Kylian Mbappe next club odds: Man City out in front in race to sign...
- 13:00 Vets urge pet owners to protect pets as temperatures soar
- 12:59 Gareth Southgate sends message to England players ahead of...
- 12:58 Boy, six, seriously injured in horror motorbike hit-and-run at...
- 12:55 Firms shortlisted for rural awards