Squatting in skinny jeans is dangerous, warn health experts
Squatting in skinny jeans for a long period of time has been linked to damage of the muscles and nerve fibres in the legs, health experts have warned.
Doctors have described the case of a 35-year-old woman who collapsed and spent several hours lying on the ground outside, unable to move, before spending four days in hospital.
The case study, which is published online in the Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry, said she had spent the previous day helping a relative move house, and had spent a number of hours squatting as she emptied cupboards.
She had also been wearing tight... read more
- 16:27 Seven ways to improve your balance
- 18:51 Music interview: Steve Earle on bringing the spirit of “outlaw...
- 16:27 Amazon Prime Day deals: The cool stuff you didn’t know you needed
- 16:27 How to spot age-related macular degeneration
- 23:09 Cristiano Ronaldo: New Juventus star insists he can help club break...
- 18:51 Music review: Paul Simon, Hydro, Glasgow
- 18:51 Theatre review: The Band, Playhouse, Edinburgh
- 23:09 Chelsea transfer news: Real Madrid eye Eden Hazard and Robert...
- 16:27 The winners of dog photographer of year have been announced
- 18:51 Music review: James Taylor & Bonnie Raitt, Hydro, Glasgow
- 23:09 Paul Pogba claims N’Golo Kante is BETTER than Lionel Messi during...
- 16:27 The vegan, cruelty-free guide to skincare: Moisturisers
- 16:27 Alex Salmond's RT show breached Ofcom broadcasting rules
- 23:09 The Open 2018: Why attack is the best form of defence for Rory...
- 18:51 Music review: Bruno Mars, Glasgow Green
- 16:28 Aliens killed by spelling mistake in 2013 Colonial Marines game
- 23:09 Rangers news: Steven Gerrard expecting different Shkupi in Europa...
- 18:51 Edinburgh Jazz Festival reviews: Keyon Harrold | We Begin with...
- 16:27 What are the customs and trade bills and could May face defeat?
- 16:27 Novichok nerve agent ‘was in a perfume bottle which victims found’
- 16:27 World Cup: Pussy Riot protesters charged over pitch demonstration
- 23:09 Chelsea transfer news: Maurizio Sarri urged not to worry about Real...
- 18:51 Interview: Nicola Walker
- 16:27 Putin and Trump played power games with each other before they...
- 16:27 UK politicians 'failing to rise to the challenge of climate change'
- 18:51 Fashion bible Vogue latest publication to rave about ‘buzzing’ Dundee
- 23:09 Usain Bolt to be lightning striker for Aussie club Central Coast...
- 16:27 Motorway rules could be about to change so you can go faster...
- 18:51 Travel: Butlin’s Skegness
- 16:27 Andrew Griffiths should resign as MP, says local Tory chair