Snow in north and mid Wales making roads 'hazardous'
Snow has brought travel disruption to parts of Wales.
In Powys, the A458 is closed in both directions, with heavy traffic due to snow between A490 Welshpool and B4395 Llangadfan.
North Wales Police warned of "hazardous" conditions on the A470 Bwlch Oerddrws in Gwynedd.
And Traffic Wales said there were "poor driving conditions" across north and mid Wales.
Meanwhile in England, severe flood warnings and rail cancellations remain in many areas after a month's worth of rain fell in a single day.
- 12:24 What is National Insurance and why are the Tories pledging to cut it?
- 12:07 M60 crash survivor reunited with firefighter rescuer by chance
- 12:02 Radcliffe Moriscos morris troupe win big at TMDA Championship
- 12:02 Bury Council meeting cancelled because of general election
- 11:38 Brexit Party campaigner being 'barred from store' results in...
- 10:39 Ricky Tomlinson and Ralf Little visit Bury Market to film new series
- 10:39 Concerns raised about bookings at The One
- 09:59 Burntwood groups boosted by donations from business
- 09:41 General election 2019 latest: Labour’s radical ‘manifesto of hope’
- 08:53 Man charged after young girl sexually assaulted in Radcliffe
- 08:38 Long delays after four-vehicle crash on M60 at Worsley
- 05:59 Bury Hospice – behind the scenes: Operations and outreach
- 05:59 Firm goes extra mile to help Bury Hospice
- 05:59 Old Hall Primary School is home to a beehive
- 05:59 Bury Council reserves will be spent on senior staff salaries
- 05:59 Crash victim reunited with saviour by chance
- 05:59 Bury's most wanted — November 21, 2019