Smoke from woodburner mistaken for fire in Bourne



Excess smoke from a wood burner was mistaken for a building fire in Bourne.
The incident happened at the home in South Street around 11.20pm on Sunday (February 11).
The crew from Bourne removed a log from the fire and placed it in open air.
read more

 
13 February 2018 in Regional East, Views: 25
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31