'Slave to drugs' fleeced mentally ill Runcorn man for disability benefits
A ‘predatory’ Runcorn thief whose ‘chaotic’ drug-blighted life led her to exploit a schizophrenic man to use as a human cash machine has been jailed for 15 months along with her former boyfriend.
Ashley Cole, 24, of Peel Street, was jailed at Chester Crown Court on Friday for offences including multiple breaches of a restraining order and allowing premises to be used for drug dealing.
Cole appeared alongside ex-boyfriend Sean Fell, 29, of The Glebe, who received 15 months in prison after he pleaded guilty to possession with intent to supply cannabis.
Karl Scholz, prosecuting, described how... read more
- 13:16 Children are victims of the Yemen war and we need to help them...
- 13:16 Iranian fans try to keep Cristiano Ronaldo awake so he doesn’t...
- 13:15 Blues Kitchen is serving up a massive World Cup burger called The...
- 13:15 Chelsea transfer news: Defender deal agreed despite managerial...
- 13:15 When Hammonds in Hull will close as House of Fraser shuts 31 stores
- 13:14 Wonder what Saido Berahino makes of this very telling Harry Kane stat
- 13:14 Wolves among favourites to sign Premier League defender
- 13:14 Morrisons is making yet another big change to the way you shop
- 13:14 Rihanna and Cardi B pay tribute to murdered teen
- 13:14 Iran economic protests shut Tehran's Grand Bazaar
- 13:14 Wigan fraudster who stole £370k for lavish lifestyle jailed
- 13:13 Car crashes into group of people outside church for funeral
- 13:13 From Tommy Hutchison to Stern John: The story of Coventry City and...
- 13:13 Here's what Coventry City's League One rivals have been doing in...
- 13:12 This is what happens to all the cannabis seized by West Midlands...
- 13:12 Fifth Art in the Park festival in Leamington will have tree theme
- 13:12 Fire crews criticise deliberate fires started in Kenilworth
- 13:11 Teenage girl 'slashed in face' after rushing to help friend under...
- 13:11 Morrisons is rewarding customers who use Tupperware to take home...
- 13:10 Permit Patty: Woman 'calls police' on eight-year-old for selling water
- 13:08 UK epilepsy drug set to be first cannabis-based medicine on US market
- 13:08 Burton as hot as the Sahara as heatwave officially arrives
- 13:08 Cancer patients face 'absurd' travel insurance costs
- 13:05 Construction of new council houses begins in Doncaster
- 13:04 Turkey election: Erdogan win ushers in new presidential era
- 13:03 Appeal after vandal hurls bright orange paint over car in Leeds
- 13:03 Baby covered in red birthmarks after surviving a stroke when he...
- 13:02 Pub and shop 'in lockdown' after man seen brandishing a knife in...
- 13:01 Manchester United line up transfer move for want-away Real Madrid...
- 13:01 Busy Melton town centre road to close for up to three weeks