Skimming devices being used at Notts cash machines
Two bank cards have been swallowed at Nottinghamshire cash machines following reports of skimming devices being used.
Yesterday, Saturday June 23 Nottinghamshire Police received reports of ATMS being tampered with.
A force spokesman said: “We’ve had a couple of reports of skimming devices being used on cash machines in the Eastwood and West Bridgford areas yesterday, Saturday June 23.
“Please shield your pin when using ATMs and look out for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary. In both incidents, the card was swallowed up after use.
“If you have any concerns, please call us on 101 as... read more
- 01:27 Government faces High Court action over children's rights
- 01:17 Fears for Uighur comedian missing amid crackdown on cultural figures
- 01:17 Japan’s Hayabusa 2 successfully touches down on Ryugu asteroid
- 01:14 PTSD affects 'one in 13 by age of 18'
- 01:14 Brexit: Theresa May warned dozens of Tories could rebel over no-deal
- 01:04 James Gargasoulas jailed for life over Bourke Street massacre
- 01:02 Sudoku 4,302 hard
- 01:02 Melbourne car rampage: James Gargasoulas jailed for six murders
- 00:57 Anthem video game set for tough debut
- 00:49 Bill Carmichael: Why the odds are stil stacked against the...
- 00:48 Okinawa referendum: everything you need to know
- 00:44 Rory McIlroy sets off with a bang to lead WGC-Mexico Championship
- 00:44 Natalie Bennett: Why Independents and their rebel alliance will...
- 00:42 'Historical Google Earth' project captures a changing Britain
- 00:40 The Yorkshire Post says: A fitting flypast – Sheffield remembers...
- 00:40 The Yorkshire Post says: Answers please – main parties must respond...
- 00:40 The Yorkshire Post says: All change on climate policy as Humber’s...
- 00:40 Caroline Flint: How small changes to transport could make a big...
- 00:34 Two sons of El Chapo indicted in US on drug conspiracy charges
- 00:27 Premier League: 10 things to look out for this weekend
- 00:21 What Iceland can teach us about paying men and women fairly
- 00:21 Web watchdog warns over knee-jerk regulation of social networks
- 00:19 House price falls in Sydney and Melbourne not all bad, Reserve Bank...
- 00:19 Man charged with murder of Islamists’ brother in Brighton
- 00:16 Abdul Deghayes death: Man charged with murder of Syria pair's brother
- 00:05 The snow patrol drones saving skiiers from an icy death
- 00:03 Maurizio Sarri defends Jorginho after midfielder is booed in...
- 23:57 AT&T and Hasbro pull YouTube ads over abuse claims
- 23:47 Venezuela crisis threatens disease epidemic across continent - experts
- 23:39 R Kelly faces fresh claims of sexual abuse