Shipston man jailed for conspiracy to steal in connection to hospital incident
James Kiely, 37, of Shipston, was among a group of five people jailed for conspiracy to steal in connection to an incident at a hospital.
He was sentenced to three years and nine months imprisonment for conspiracy to steal.
The sentence originates from an incident that occurred on the evening of February 20, 2019, when Kent Police were made aware that a major incident had been declared by staff at the Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother (QEQM) Hospital in Margate as there had been a power outage and it was causing significant concerns.
Patients in the A&E and ICU departments who needed... read more
- 14:52 On Bear Ridge review: bleak laughs in a Welsh dystopia
- 13:08 Sex offender jailed for breaching order
- 13:08 Girl, 8, asks Santa for 'warm jacket' in heartbreaking Christmas wish
- 13:08 Taber looking forward to seeing Cubs develop to full potential
- 13:08 Calls for women to have leading roles at Stratford District Council
- 12:05 Mothercare launches Black Friday sale with items up to half price
- 12:05 Six months of overnight lane closures to allow for M60 improvements
- 11:57 Why running out of fuel could land you with a hefty fine
- 11:57 Angry TSB customers left without wages in their accounts
- 10:52 Festive interactive storytelling to entertain kids in Lichfield
- 10:17 Hospice hosts services in Lichfield for people to remember loved ones
- 10:17 Cameras removed from Burntwood car park after complaints
- 09:16 Motorists facing delays of 30 minutes on the M66
- 05:03 New fan-led exhibition to celebrate Bury FC's 134-year history
- 05:03 Bus operator apologises after complaints about services in Ramsbottom