Sheffield United v Burton Albion LIVE - can Brewers move out of the relegation zone?
Burton Albion can move out of the Championship's bottom three tonight - if they can defeat promotion-chasing Sheffield United at Bramall Lane (7.45pm).
The Brewers travel to south Yorkshire for the rearranged meeting with Nigel Clough's former side, which was postponed on March 3 following heavy snow and freezing temperatures.
Saturday's goalless draw against Bristol City means Albion are two points adrift of safety ahead of the midweek fixtures, although 21st-placed Barnsley are also in action tonight - and Burton would need to win and see the Tykes fall to defeat to leapfrog them out of... read more
- 16:40 Man held over 'Taser' at Buckingham Palace
- 16:38 Leeds spice: Everything you should know about how the drug is...
- 16:37 Mablethorpe runners complete Humber Coastal Half
- 16:36 Thug stamped on woman’s head repeatedly then trashed her home
- 16:36 Labour pledge to fund alcohol care team in every NHS England hospital
- 16:36 Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri SLAMS Premier League scheduling after...
- 16:33 How to spot signs of a heart attack, ahead of World Heart Day
- 16:32 'Multiple vehicle' pile-up on M6 in Lancashire
- 16:31 ‘Time to reflect on another young life being taken in our city’...
- 16:31 ‘Extremely challenging' night for officers in Sheffield who dealt...
- 16:31 Sheffield Supertram passengers warned of cancellations on purple route
- 16:26 Katerina by James Frey – digested read
- 16:25 'Every fan wants one in their team' - Leeds United expert on...
- 16:24 'Multiple vehicle' pile-up on M6 in Lancashire
- 16:21 Anthony Joshua: Critics must now shut up after modern day great...
- 16:21 'Multiple vehicle' pile-up on M6 in Lancashire
- 16:20 Timeline: Flashback to 1969
- 16:20 Police looking for missing boy, 15, who has links to Leicestershire
- 16:20 Watch moment tractor explodes as firefighters tackle blazing...
- 16:18 Kilmarnock 2 Celtic 1: Hoops legend brands team 'very ordinary'...
- 16:17 Welfare spending for UK's poorest shrinks by £37bn
- 16:16 Rudstone Walk boss speaks out after shock closure of wedding venue
- 16:16 Hartlepool health chiefs pledge to ‘dive deep’ to tackle drug and...
- 16:14 Pardoned film-maker James Ricketson lands back in Australia
- 16:14 3D gun advocate Cody Wilson accused of sex with minor is jailed in...
- 16:13 Are you a student looking for a job? Here are just a few
- 16:13 Victim's son says carer who performed sex act in front of dementia...
- 16:13 Women who kill: The faces of Merseyside's female killers
- 16:12 'Multiple vehicle' pile-up on M6 in Lancashire
- 16:10 Tory donor threatens to set up new pro-Brexit political party