Sheffield homes with something special to offer
Period homes with quirky character, charm, and plenty of space for a large or extended family, can be found in various parts of Sheffield. Two such homes are on the current market,one being in Norton, and the other in an enviable position on Botanical Road.
The Old Rectory on Norton Church Road is Grade II Listed and dates back to 1710.
It boasts extensive grounds, with some stunning, original features inside, making an internal inspection a must.
Oak beams adorn several rooms and accommodation in general comprises a large reception hall, breakfast kitchen, dining room, and a drawing... read more
- 13:18 Film review: Mary Poppins Returns
- 13:18 Dai Young reveals when Wasps' player retention wheels will be set...
- 13:18 Don Your Way Column: Christmas: Peace and goodwill or tantrums and...
- 13:17 Yeotown fitness retreat review: sound mind and body in southwest...
- 13:17 Worley hoping to build on his Wanderers heroics
- 13:16 Can sucking on 2p coins help you pass brethalyser test?
- 13:16 Santander fined for keeping dead customers' money
- 13:16 Arsenal fans spot club legend join training ahead of Tottenham...
- 13:16 Liverpool news: Did you hear what Van Dijk shouted at Shaqiri after...
- 13:15 Rasen area rower accused of assault and GBH after race on the Thames
- 13:14 Nuneaton murder: Jury returns verdict over "brutal" killing
- 13:13 How the Government plans to cut immigration after Brexit
- 13:13 Man held after three stabbed at doctor's surgery in east London
- 13:12 Twist in Matt Engineering saga as Hull business bought out of...
- 13:12 Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'stupid woman' jibe at Theresa May
- 13:12 Sudoku 4246 medium
- 13:11 The reason why your Brussels sprouts are smaller this Christmas
- 13:11 May's cabinet split over £30,000 immigrant salary threshold
- 13:11 PMQs verdict: May puts spotlight on Corbyn with panto peroration
- 13:11 Fire crews could stop coming to your workplace when the alarm...
- 13:11 Multimillionaire vows to spend just £50 on kids’ Christmas presents
- 13:10 Theatre Review Action-packed Aladdin ticks all the Christmas boxes
- 13:10 Boxing Day things to do around Birmingham
- 13:10 Detective says killer gangster Tafarwa Beckford saw himself as...
- 13:08 Rasen area rower accused of assault and GBH after race on the Thames
- 13:08 Person dies after being hit by train at Nuneaton: What we know so far
- 13:08 Post Brexit farm payments
- 13:08 Richard Money offers Hartlepool United transfer update as he eyes...
- 13:08 Cats need an £85,000 Christmas miracle or they'll be homeless in...
- 13:07 Chorley man John Archer jailed over sex attacks