Seven-year-old boy with rare form of cancer receives 1,000 Halloween cards from around the world
Will you help lift this little boy’s spirits by sending him a Halloween card?
Back in February seven-year-old Brock Hardwick was diagnosed with glioblastoma, a high-grade cancer in his brain and spine.
He’d been taken to hospital after feeling unwell for two weeks, when an MRI test showed multiple tumours in Brock’s brain and spine.
Brock had to undergo brain surgery to remove one of the larger tumours, but unfortunately they came back. He’s now spending his days at Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital as part of the Maine Children’s Cancer Program.
That’s not something any seven-year-old... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle