Sergio Aguero injury: What has happened to the Man City star? When will he be back?
Manchester City’s 30-goal top scorer expects to miss up to two weeks.
“During yesterday’s training I had a discomfort on my left knee,” he said.
“The club’s doctors told me I’ll be back with the team in approximately two weeks. Now it’s time for a full recovery.”
After tonight’s game City are not back in action again until March 31 against Everton.
But he is expected to miss Argentina’s friendly against Italy - due to be played at City’s Etihad Stadium - on March 23, and the match against Spain four days later.
“The club’s doctors told me I’ll be back with the team in approximately two... read more
- 04:20 Care job vacancies in England rise to 110,000
- 04:20 Compensation for delay-hit Northern passengers extended
- 04:17 'Modicare': India's PM promises free health care for poorest citizens
- 04:13 Esports degree: 'I won't spend three years playing games'
- 04:13 The UK's most ambitious children
- 04:13 Comment: Phoenix lands in Edinburgh
- 04:07 Child mental health: Camhs 'not fit for purpose'
- 04:07 Buckingham Palace: Man released over 'Taser' keyring error
- 04:07 Contaminated blood scandal: Inquiry 'must uncover truth'
- 03:48 US-China trade: US set to impose biggest round of tariffs yet
- 03:31 Comment: Building bridges between Scotland and Ireland
- 03:31 Comment: Scouts are always prepared for business success
- 03:24 Melbourne plane crash: Pilot error in fatal shopping centre incident
- 03:24 Brett Kavanaugh: Second allegation made against court nominee
- 03:14 Whitsundays shark attacks occurred in swimming 'no-go zone',...
- 03:04 Bodyguard: The critics' verdicts on BBC show's finale
- 02:54 Brexit: Labour conference vote wording agreed
- 02:43 Brett Kavanaugh faces second allegation of sexual misconduct
- 02:32 Toyota Supra 2019: first drives, prices, specs and UK release date
- 01:35 The Aquarius: Migrant rescue ship has registration revoked
- 01:29 Germany: Merkel's coalition solves spymaster dispute that rattled...
- 01:21 Obesity could overtake smoking as biggest preventable cause of...
- 01:20 Northern agrees to compensate non-season ticket holders
- 01:13 Northern agrees to compensate non-season ticket holders
- 01:08 Obesity could overtake smoking as biggest preventable cause of...
- 01:05 Northern agrees to compensate non-season ticket holders
- 01:05 The Yorkshire Post says: A written record. How did Churchill win...
- 01:05 The Yorkshire Post says: Corbyn challenges. Labour leader must...
- 01:05 The Yorkshire Post says: Brexit options must be set out. The...
- 01:02 Regular train travellers to receive compensation