Search on for missing man last seen in Dewsbury
North Yorkshire Police have renewed an appeal for a North Deighton man.
55 year-old Neil Smith has not made contact with family and friends since he was last seen on Monday 3 September 2018 in the Leeds Road area of Dewsbury.
It is believed that Neil could be in the Cumbria area although it is possible he has moved around the country.
Neil is 5’ft 11ins tall of stocky build. He was driving a black BMW 1 Series (reg number PN12 CRU) which remains unaccounted for.
Officers continue to appeal to the public for information as to his whereabouts.
If you think you might have seen Neil, or have... read more
- 04:13 Workplace parking spaces in Leicester should be taxed, claims...
- 04:02 Dutton's department's visa outsourcing plan accused of being...
- 03:47 Topps Tiles opens showroom for its Parkside commercial business at...
- 03:37 Ambani-Piramal wedding: Beyoncé sings at A-list Indian event
- 03:14 Roger the kangaroo: Enormous roo dies aged 12
- 03:06 Should homeless people be expected to live in a box?
- 03:06 Legal aid advice network 'decimated' by funding cuts
- 03:06 Three Northern Ireland ambulance staff attacked by patient
- 03:06 Carwyn Jones considered quitting over Carl Sargeant death
- 02:27 Yellow vest protests: Macron to hold crisis meeting
- 02:26 Isha Ambani wedding: Beyoncé and Hillary Clinton jet to India for...
- 01:54 Armenia election: PM Nikol Pashinyan ahead in snap poll
- 01:45 Jamal Khashoggi murder: Saudi Arabia refuses to extradite suspects...
- 01:41 The women who have less power than you think
- 01:41 Five things to know this week: Will Google manage to calm Trump?
- 01:41 Why women in South Korea are cutting 'the corset'
- 01:23 Top score award given to Kelsey sharpshooter
- 01:19 Angela Smith: The People’s Vote is only way out of Brexit gridlock
- 01:19 Jayne Dowle: Where are the apprentices to build the future?
- 01:19 Claire Holland: Brexit reveals the need to tackle our skills...
- 01:15 First two F-35A fighter jets to arrive in Australia amid warning on...
- 01:12 BBC Sound of 2019: Which rising stars have made the longlist?
- 01:00 Watchdog targets 'anti-competitive' ports deal involving NSW...
- 00:43 Sudoku 4,239 easy
- 00:42 'I was divorced and missed having company'
- 00:42 Called the wrong name at work? Awkward...
- 00:42 November shopper footfall down as Black Friday bites
- 00:38 The Yorkshire Post says: Care conundrum – the price of political...
- 00:38 The Yorkshire Post says: If only it was this easy, Boris, as...
- 00:35 Fans with flares will be stopped, warn police ahead of crunch...