Saudis to probe deadly air strikes on Yemen funeral hall
The Saudi Arabia-led coalition fighting Yemeni rebels has said it will launch an investigation after more than 140 people were killed in air strikes on a funeral in the capital, Sanaa.
It would "immediately investigate this case" along with US experts.
Saudi Arabia earlier denied allegations from the rebel Houthi-run government that the coalition was responsible.
The attack targeted the funeral of the father of Houthi-appointed Interior Minister Galal al-Rawishan.
The Saudi-led coalition said in a statement: "The coalition will immediately investigate this case along with the... read more
- 14:04 England vs Panama: Arsene Wenger BLASTS Kyle Walker and says Eric...
- 14:01 Wife takes husband back to prison after he was mistakenly released
- 13:57 Fancy a swim? These five outdoor swimming pools are now open for...
- 13:57 Young adults in Coventry urgently told to vaccinate before holidays...
- 13:57 Three vehicle smash in Carlton in Lindrick
- 13:56 Why Jorge Mendes is assisting Nottingham Forest as well as Wolves
- 13:55 World Cup top scorers: Harry Kane LEVEL with Ronaldo and Lukaku in...
- 13:52 What is Newton's second law of motion?
- 13:51 Boy, 15, dragged from shop and attacked with machete before...
- 13:45 Glasgow School of Art fire safety system 'was weeks away'
- 13:43 The many qualities of your herbs
- 13:42 Barrow MP John Woodcock calls for harassment investigation to be...
- 13:41 Dolphins caught on camera swimming near Roker Pier in Sunderland
- 13:38 Girl, 15, dead and boy, 14, fighting for his life after ‘adverse...
- 13:37 Skimming devices being used at Notts cash machines
- 13:35 Model whose face was melted in acid attack on 21st birthday shares...
- 13:35 Man Utd transfer news: Jose Mourinho was offered Atletico Madrid...
- 13:32 'Lowlife' thieves steal nurse's car in Headingley
- 13:32 Beauty tips: the joy of highlighters
- 13:31 Unlucky England fan travels to Russia for World Cup game against...
- 13:31 New move in £16.8m football hubs project
- 13:30 Meet Coventry's most famous dog with an army of Instagram followers
- 13:29 Dare to dream: Eleven things that would definitely happen if...
- 13:28 Ulverston to celebrate retro cycling
- 13:26 State of Origin 2018: New South Wales down Queensland to win series
- 13:25 Birmingham’s chip shop queen Artemis Pili dies aged 100
- 13:23 Why Meghan wears shoes that are too big for her
- 13:22 Teenage jogger who accidentally crossed border from Canada to the...
- 13:22 Britain is on the brink of a halloumi shortage - and cheese lovers...
- 13:20 Ukraine Roma camp attack leaves one dead