Samsung BioLogics says IPO expected to raise up to $2.04 billion
Samsung BioLogics Co Ltd said on Tuesday its planned initial public offering is expected to raise up to 2.25 trillion won (1.58 billion pounds).
Samsung BioLogics, Samsung Group's biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing unit, said in a regulatory filing that it is expected to offer 16.5 million shares via the initial public offering, with about 11 million new shares issued and about 5.5 million existing shares being floated.
The offering has an indicative range of 113,000-136,000 won per share, the company said.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- 09:23 From a medieval fortress to a haunted opera house: The 10 best...
- 09:23 Two exclusive chances to see nature at its best: Explore The...
- 09:23 The city break... Taipei: Tackle the Four Beasts and soak in...
- 09:23 Walney Carnival to take place on Sunday July 1
- 09:23 Next iPhone ‘might have no ports at all’, new rumour claims
- 09:22 Arsonists strike SIX times across South Yorkshire over weekend
- 09:22 Three-car crash causes tailbacks on A595 near Workington
- 09:22 Staying in style in Barcelona
- 09:21 Arsonists strike SIX times across South Yorkshire over weekend
- 09:21 Countrywide seeks fresh funding as property sales slide
- 09:21 Careers Day proves a hit at Sherburn
- 09:21 Leicester heatwave: The top temperatures each day this week for...
- 09:20 Councils rake in millions from garden waste collections
- 09:17 Poulton woman left devastated after Timmy the tortoise goes missing
- 09:17 Resort youngsters join future dance stars for showcase night
- 09:17 Radio 4 stand up Jeremy looks at the human condition on tour
- 09:17 'Spanish plume’ could bring Britain’s hottest day in three years
- 09:16 Jeremy Hunt’s name is still a big problem for radio presenters
- 09:16 Judge gives drug-dealing friend of stabbing victim a chance before...
- 09:14 From the archive: the male nude in 1972
- 09:14 Three bags are better than one: Rihanna nails fashion’s most...
- 09:14 Seven ways to strengthen your core
- 09:13 The Mash Report's Rachel Parris: 'There was a lot of excitement and...
- 09:13 Recycle your old cooking oil
- 09:13 How to prevent sunburn but enjoy the heatwave we’re...
- 09:13 People don’t want to work in the UK anymore
- 09:10 Bowled over by beautiful Bequia: Jonathan Agnew unearths a secret...
- 09:10 Britain set for eight summer heatwaves with temperatures hotter...
- 09:10 Mohamed Salah ‘happy’ with Egypt amid Chechnya political symbol furore
- 09:09 Cheshire West team helps patients return to a normal life after...