Sam Conlin's dad reveals his one final wish for tragic son
A heartbroken dad-of-two is praying that his son's body is found after he took his own life just days after Christmas.
Sam Conlin's father Ian Conlin is desperate for his son's body to be brought back to the family so they can have closure and begin to grieve.
It comes two weeks since the 55-year-old was told that his son had been seen on the Humber Bridge minutes before he disappeared from CCTV cameras.
Tragically, Sam is still classed as a missing person despite his dad Ian saying he is sure that his son took his own life on the bridge on Saturday, December 29.
Now, Ian desperately wants... read more
- 12:17 Huge Broad Street Plaza dentist surgery plan given the go-ahead in...
- 12:16 Football star Gary McAllister 'punched outside Leeds bar'
- 12:16 Kezia Dugdale's homophobia claim about blogger's tweet 'absurd'
- 12:16 Masked men steal from delivery vehicle in Harrogate
- 12:16 Tottington High School evacuated after fire breaks out in library
- 12:14 'Large amount' of cannabis found in disused building on Retford's...
- 12:14 Feasibility of replacing trees on Scarborough's Westbourne Park is...
- 12:13 Madeleine McCann Netflix viewers convinced they've spotted clue she...
- 12:13 Watch: Video mum wants you to see of son being stabbed to death
- 12:13 Biker is 'serious but stable' after collision with signpost on A607...
- 12:11 Woman found drunk in charge of child, 7, then attacked police officer
- 12:10 Community focus: Fears ‘lifeline’ coffee morning on Sheffield...
- 12:08 Driver flees scene as 'stolen' car flips on roof after crash in...
- 12:08 £60m aquatic centre 'legacy' benefits to be discussed in Sandwell
- 12:08 Aston Villa star wades into this Birmingham City debate - and ends it
- 12:08 Facebook data fears for 400 MILLION users after passwords stored in...
- 12:08 Here's how MPs hope to take control of Brexit away from Theresa May...
- 12:08 Grab your reusable cups, the London Coffee Festival is returning
- 12:08 Bride gets married just four days after finding out she has cancer
- 12:07 These are the worst vehicle accident black spots in Mansfield
- 12:07 New plastic bottle greenhouse for Sutton school
- 12:07 Take That live to Halifax cinema from Cardiff
- 12:07 Thousands of Bucks primary school pupils Dare to Dream during...
- 12:07 Community focus: Fears ‘lifeline’ coffee morning on Sheffield...
- 12:05 Parents forced to rely on ‘baby banks’ for children’s basics under...
- 12:05 Brexiteer admits egging Jeremy Corbyn as he left mosque
- 12:05 EU says no-deal Brexit looks ‘increasingly likely’
- 12:05 Labour party's general secretary diagnosed with breast cancer
- 12:05 Five fire crews attend building fire at former RAF Binbrook air field
- 12:05 Sheffield City Region devolution deal worth £30m a year is agreed...