Saints lock Coles can't wait to start for England at the Gardens
Saints lock Alex Coles can't wait to wear the England jersey at Franklin’s Gardens tonight (kick-off 7.45pm).
The 19-year-old starts for England Under-20s against Scotland Under-20s in familiar surroundings, having first been picked up by Northampton at just 13 years old.
Coles has been involved in all four of England’s Six Nations matches so far this campaign, with the side recording two wins and two losses.
And he is now hoping to finish off the championship in style in front of a raucous Gardens crowd.
“Obviously there’s a lot of history between England and Scotland as a fixture with the... read more
- 04:51 Council hikes car parking charges in Birmingham city centre
- 04:50 Aberdare mum's drug testing call for clubs after son's death
- 04:50 Scots golden boys beat off world's best in gruelling cycling events...
- 04:50 Parkinson's smell test explained by science
- 04:50 Scottish Government probe into Carstairs mental health services...
- 04:50 Scots homeowner holds 'open-house' for Instagram fans to snoop...
- 04:50 Jailing single mum over benefits con while swindling bankers go...
- 04:32 Shocking footage shows car driving down pavement on WRONG side of road
- 04:32 NSW election: the Labor underdogs fighting for unlikely northern...
- 04:32 Giant sunfish washes up on Australian beach: 'I thought it was a...
- 04:26 The latest on West Bromwich Albion's manager hunt as this man...
- 04:26 Birmingham City's finances explained and the Championship's...
- 04:26 Wolves' Wembley ticket latest as Old Gold star is snubbed and...
- 04:14 Guatemala seeks arrest of former attorney general Thelma Aldana
- 03:52 Domestic abusers 'sewing GPS trackers into teddy bears'
- 03:50 Frustrated fire chief blasts bad parking as 'constant problem'
- 03:33 Michael Daley gives 'unqualified apology' for claim Asian workers...
- 03:33 Fake news spikes in Indonesia ahead of elections
- 03:20 New Zealand shooting: Terror suspect staked out mosques 'disguised...
- 03:20 Thousands of Brits are signing up for assisted suicide in Switzerland
- 03:11 EastEnders overrun set rebuild project criticised by MPs
- 03:03 Cyclone Trevor: far-north Queensland areas face days without power
- 02:37 Where is Robert Murat now?
- 02:30 Hong Kong to build one of world's largest artificial islands
- 02:17 PayPal urged to block essay firm cheats
- 02:14 US airstrikes in Somalia are killing civilians, Amnesty...
- 02:06 Hint of fresh Wallabies approach may have Waratahs sweating
- 02:06 Kenneth To, Commonwealth Games medal winner, dies aged 26
- 01:44 Brazilian drug gang opens fire on convoy of trucks carrying nuclear...
- 01:27 Llanelli rescue after worker gets stuck in 20ft hole