Saints forwards coach Dowson believes Bath are in a false position
Phil Dowson has warned Saints to expect a 'desperate' and 'full on' Bath side at The Rec on this afternoon (kick-off 3pm).
The forwards coach knows exactly what's in store for his table-topping team, who square up to the side currently propping up the league table.
Bath have lost both of their Gallagher Premiership away games so far, but did claim a creditable win in their only home match, against Exeter Chiefs.
And Dowson, who has helped Saints to secure three wins from as many league encounters this season, said: "Bath will be desperate and they'll be full on.
"Whenever I've... read more
- 14:52 On Bear Ridge review: bleak laughs in a Welsh dystopia
- 13:08 Sex offender jailed for breaching order
- 13:08 Girl, 8, asks Santa for 'warm jacket' in heartbreaking Christmas wish
- 13:08 Taber looking forward to seeing Cubs develop to full potential
- 13:08 Calls for women to have leading roles at Stratford District Council
- 12:05 Mothercare launches Black Friday sale with items up to half price
- 12:05 Six months of overnight lane closures to allow for M60 improvements
- 11:57 Why running out of fuel could land you with a hefty fine
- 11:57 Angry TSB customers left without wages in their accounts
- 10:52 Festive interactive storytelling to entertain kids in Lichfield
- 10:17 Hospice hosts services in Lichfield for people to remember loved ones
- 10:17 Cameras removed from Burntwood car park after complaints
- 09:16 Motorists facing delays of 30 minutes on the M66
- 05:03 New fan-led exhibition to celebrate Bury FC's 134-year history
- 05:03 Bus operator apologises after complaints about services in Ramsbottom