Safer Internet Day 2018: Cumbrian children's award-winning video
Pupils from Cumwhinton Primary School in Cumwhinton, near Carlisle, have been raising awareness about how to stay safe online.
They have produced a short film called 'Masters of the Digiverse' which contains simple tips.
The film has won a LitFilmFest award, supported by YouTube Kids. Details were released today - on Safer Internet Day 2018.
Watch the children's award-winning video here:
- 02:49 Boys should get HPV jab to protect against cancer, health advisers say
- 02:49 Work less, get more: New Zealand firm's four-day week an...
- 02:49 Austrian ambassador downplays fears of kosher-halal meat register
- 02:49 Pakistan election: BBC interview with Dawn newspaper boss stirs...
- 02:49 Would or wouldn't: how Trump's claim he misspoke unleashed a meme-fest
- 02:49 'Absurd, crazy': Trump discussed allowing Putin to interrogate US...
- 02:49 Turkey ends state of emergency after two years
- 02:49 Child sex abuse inquiry fined £200,000 after email blunder
- 02:49 'Nothing short of treason': US voters on the Trump-Putin summit
- 02:49 UNAids chief refuses to quit over handling of sexual misconduct claims
- 02:49 Protests spread through cities in Iraq's oil-rich Shia south
- 02:49 Spain to introduce ‘yes means yes’ sexual consent law
- 02:49 Life before Google: What was it like?
- 02:49 Trump administration hit with lawsuits over inhumane treatment of...
- 02:48 What to take to a festival: Friends, drink... and a giant bar chart
- 02:49 Turkey's state of emergency ends but crackdown continues
- 02:48 The Sheffield estate where the garage has become an art gallery
- 02:49 Zuckerberg defends Facebook users' right to be wrong – even...
- 02:49 Maria Butina: accused spy was in contact with Russian intelligence,...
- 02:48 Heatwave: Is there more crime in hot weather?
- 02:48 Home alone: 'It made me feel that I was unloved'
- 02:49 Trump blames Putin personally for election meddling in latest reversal
- 02:49 Campaigners criticise delay in updating sex education curriculum
- 02:49 VAR a ‘fair way away’ from being used in Football League games
- 02:49 UNC coach says softening of football could bring down America and...
- 02:48 Five charts describe the UK's sensible youth
- 02:49 Teen's limb SEVERED after becoming trapped swimming in Laguna...
- 02:49 Anthony Joshua says he would rather lose than take drugs
- 02:49 Routine treatment for cardiac arrest doubles risk of brain damage –...
- 02:48 Fortnite: Schools 'could learn lessons from gaming'