Ryanair is ‘filthiest’ airline, according to consumer watchdog
Ryanair, the carrier that passengers love to hate, was named the grubbiest airline in a poll by Which?.
The carrier came bottom in a poll by consumer watchdogs Which? with 24 per cent of passengers rating its cleanliness as “poor”. Fewer than half reckoned it was “good”.
Which? said its investigator boarded a Ryanair flight to be greeted by “greasy tray tables, soiled headrests and dusty window sills.
“Even worse, an ultraviolet light showed up stains on the tray table that could not be seen with the naked eye.”
Wizz Air and Vueling were next worst with 10 per cent of passengers scoring... read more
- 13:19 Stratford Herald to host General Election hustings
- 12:57 Libraries in Lichfield and Burntwood to get upgraded computers
- 12:42 Lichfield Garrick lifts the lid on new season of shows
- 12:42 Global interest as items from former Abbots Bromley School are...
- 12:24 What is National Insurance and why are the Tories pledging to cut it?
- 12:07 M60 crash survivor reunited with firefighter rescuer by chance
- 12:02 Radcliffe Moriscos morris troupe win big at TMDA Championship
- 12:02 Bury Council meeting cancelled because of general election
- 11:38 Brexit Party campaigner being 'barred from store' results in...
- 10:39 Ricky Tomlinson and Ralf Little visit Bury Market to film new series
- 10:39 Concerns raised about bookings at The One
- 09:59 Burntwood groups boosted by donations from business
- 09:41 General election 2019 latest: Labour’s radical ‘manifesto of hope’
- 08:53 Man charged after young girl sexually assaulted in Radcliffe
- 08:38 Long delays after four-vehicle crash on M60 at Worsley
- 05:59 Bury Hospice – behind the scenes: Operations and outreach
- 05:59 Firm goes extra mile to help Bury Hospice
- 05:59 Old Hall Primary School is home to a beehive
- 05:59 Bury Council reserves will be spent on senior staff salaries
- 05:59 Crash victim reunited with saviour by chance
- 05:59 Bury's most wanted — November 21, 2019