Ryan Giggs willing to work in the Championship if club can ‘match his ambition’
Ryan Giggs has revealed that he would be willing to work in the Championship if a club in the second tier could match his ambition.
The Manchester United legend has been linked with various roles since departing Old Trafford and was recently interviewed for the Swansea job before they gave it to Bob Bradley instead.
Giggs has said he and Swansea failed to reach an agreement because the struggling Premier League outfit lacked his own ambition.
MORE: Ranking every Arsenal centre-back since Tony Adams retired
MORE: Tottenham hits and misses of 2016/17 so far: Son shines but Janssen yet to... read more
- 09:23 A slice of lemon heaven: TV presenter Penny Smith is smitten by the...
- 09:23 From a medieval fortress to a haunted opera house: The 10 best...
- 09:23 Two exclusive chances to see nature at its best: Explore The...
- 09:23 The city break... Taipei: Tackle the Four Beasts and soak in...
- 09:23 Walney Carnival to take place on Sunday July 1
- 09:23 Next iPhone ‘might have no ports at all’, new rumour claims
- 09:22 Arsonists strike SIX times across South Yorkshire over weekend
- 09:22 Three-car crash causes tailbacks on A595 near Workington
- 09:22 Staying in style in Barcelona
- 09:21 Arsonists strike SIX times across South Yorkshire over weekend
- 09:21 Countrywide seeks fresh funding as property sales slide
- 09:21 Careers Day proves a hit at Sherburn
- 09:21 Leicester heatwave: The top temperatures each day this week for...
- 09:20 Councils rake in millions from garden waste collections
- 09:17 Poulton woman left devastated after Timmy the tortoise goes missing
- 09:17 Resort youngsters join future dance stars for showcase night
- 09:17 Radio 4 stand up Jeremy looks at the human condition on tour
- 09:17 'Spanish plume’ could bring Britain’s hottest day in three years
- 09:16 Jeremy Hunt’s name is still a big problem for radio presenters
- 09:16 Judge gives drug-dealing friend of stabbing victim a chance before...
- 09:14 From the archive: the male nude in 1972
- 09:14 Three bags are better than one: Rihanna nails fashion’s most...
- 09:14 Seven ways to strengthen your core
- 09:13 The Mash Report's Rachel Parris: 'There was a lot of excitement and...
- 09:13 Recycle your old cooking oil
- 09:13 How to prevent sunburn but enjoy the heatwave we’re...
- 09:13 People don’t want to work in the UK anymore
- 09:10 Bowled over by beautiful Bequia: Jonathan Agnew unearths a secret...
- 09:10 Britain set for eight summer heatwaves with temperatures hotter...
- 09:10 Mohamed Salah ‘happy’ with Egypt amid Chechnya political symbol furore