Russian spy: Labour criticises Boris Johnson's poisoning response
Labour has criticised Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson over his response to the poisoning of an ex-Russian spy and his daughter in the UK.
Shadow home secretary Diane Abbott said Mr Johnson had "misled the British public" and leader Jeremy Corbyn said he may have exaggerated when pointing the finger at Russia.
The UK government has repeated its belief that Russia was behind the "brazen and reckless act".
Moscow denies any involvement.
The international chemical weapons watchdog is meeting at The Hague to discuss the incident.
Chemical weapons watchdog holds emergency... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle