Rory McIlroy enjoys early practice round at Augusta ahead of Masters as he looks to seal career Grand Slam
Rory McIlroy got an early feel for Augusta on Monday as he looks to finally complete his career Grand Slam.
McIlroy, who goes into the Masters in strong form, was pictured polishing up his game ahead of the start of the first major of the year on Thursday.
The Northern Irishman enjoyed an early practice round in the sun with his caddie Harry Diamond three days before the start of the eagerly-anticipated tournament.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Ian Poulter celebrates winning the Houston Open in style... Masters champion Sergio Garcia among stars to mingle with... 'I was trying to do... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle